i am thia.
i live in a little town a little south of sydney.
i try to photograph, live, love and laugh every single day of my existence.

Friday, 29 June 2012

Date Night

| | 1 comments
A couple of days ago, Matt and I headed out to Shellharbour to watch Snow White and the Huntsman. After not seeing each other for a few days, it felt so different to head out again. On a normal week, we would see each other almost everyday, mainly for studying purposes however, since we were both busy working for a few days it felt different making time especially to spend time with each other. No study or stress involved.

It felt so exciting and new again and here is what I wore for the night!

Lovisa bracelet, Bardot Black Skinny Jeans, A Squirrel Jumper (hahaha)
Steve Madden "Viciious" Pumps
Oh and here is Matt being cute as per usual!


He looks a little like a Russian Mafia.. So Butch with his Hello Pandas and all hahaha

xoxo
Thia

1 comments:

  1. From what I have read it was a cute outfit! Love those shoes, unfortunately my boyfriend likes to call anything but a kitten heel, stripper shoes -__-

    Funny that I am finally back on and reading this "Date night" because I am about to head out as for one in a bit! How was the movie? My boyfriend wants to see Prometheus so I guess that's what we are seeing lol. I am happy you got to spend some much needed alone time (apart from the books and stress!)

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

My Lovely Followers

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance