i am thia.
i live in a little town a little south of sydney.
i try to photograph, live, love and laugh every single day of my existence.

Thursday 19 July 2012

Thinking...

| | 1 comments
So, my birthday is coming up in a few days... the 22nd (which is this SUNDAY!) and I'll be 20!!!
I am a little excited and a little nervous.. mainly because I haven't done everything that teen me wanted to do when I was younger.. Time flies!!!

Anyways, to celebrate "growing up" or whatever.. I have decided to splurge.. and this time not on shoes...

You all know from the blog that I love photography and I am trying to get through the whole heap of photos from Steph and Ivan's Photoshoot (here is a taste of what's to come).. I have decided to purchase something that would give me a somewhat easier alternative to photography. No editing. No stress..

POLAROID!

However, I am hoping to receive this before the 4th of August when I'd be having my "party" My friends and I are all heading up to sydney for a fun filled chill session!

So yea.. I would really like to purchase it ASAP but my source tells me that it won't arrive until the 6th if I purchase from them.. but they're the cheapest one.. by about $60..

What do you think? Worth the wait?? I'm eyeing the Fujifilm Instax Mini 25 and I don't know if I should get it or not... Help!?! I am also considering the cost of the film for these..



xoxo
Thia

1 comments:

  1. Hey Thia! This is a day late but I just wanna say Happy Birthday. When I was thinking of July birthdays I remembered reading this and hoped I hadn't missed it! Well I hope you had a wonderful birthday (:

    ReplyDelete

My Lovely Followers

Foxy Whiskers
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance