i am thia.
i live in a little town a little south of sydney.
i try to photograph, live, love and laugh every single day of my existence.

Friday 20 July 2012

I made a pie!

| | 4 comments
Apple PIE!! I am so excited to show you my very own apple pie!
About two years ago, I was mesmerised by the tv show Pushing Daisies. It was a magical show! I loved the dresses that one of the main character wore (Charlotte) but also by the pies that the pie maker made. 

That was why I was obsessed with making pies! I haven't made it since the beginning of 2011 but for a little high tea that I was holding, I decided to bake one! My first pie in a long time.. here is my progressive photos!


The Result!

xoxo
Thia

4 comments:

  1. It looks delicious! I made a pie last year, it was my first time and it actually came out good! I thought it would be worse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha it's such a relief when you pull out something out of the oven and it looks good... It's even better when you dig your fork into it and it goes in just perfectly! Baking pie was easier than I thought hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe that's why they say "it's easy as pie"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I never thought of that! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

My Lovely Followers

Foxy Whiskers
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance