i am thia.
i live in a little town a little south of sydney.
i try to photograph, live, love and laugh every single day of my existence.

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Spot the Difference?

| | 4 comments

Was at work today and caught a disease.. It's called work-itis.

Common Symptoms:
- Boredom
- Lack of Social Life
- Being easily amused by trivial things (such as dots)

You are at risk when:
- You work too much
- You study too much
- You haven't caught up with friends in days
- Lack of sleep

Cure:
- Sleep
- Social gatherings
- Partying
- Laughter

xoxo
Thia

4 comments:

  1. haha this is hilarious! I've definitely caught work-itis many times before, you'd think we'd develop immunity by now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha you'd think so! but it keeps coming back.. I blame it on microbial resistance :D

      Delete
  2. I like to work, I haven't worked recently but when I do I usually love it! But it taking over your life is never good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its going to take the majority of my holidays! :( I wish I could have time off but that's alright, much better than uni anyway :D Hello!!

      xox
      Thia

      Delete

My Lovely Followers

Foxy Whiskers
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance