i am thia.
i live in a little town a little south of sydney.
i try to photograph, live, love and laugh every single day of my existence.

Monday 29 October 2012

Present

| | 0 comments

It's my friend's birthday today! She doesn't know about this blog so I can share... hahaha I don't know when I will get to give  it to her, but I thought the bag was really nice and I wanted to show you the card.. it is one of those embossed card and it is so pretty! She looks like someone who likes going to the beach so yeah.. Getting less creative with more exams hahaha

Also, my brother is currently in Indonesia so I stole his room because he had a bigger desk to study on.. He gets the best breeze too.. Maybe by the time he comes back this room will be mine.... FOREVER!

xoxo
Thia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Lovely Followers

Foxy Whiskers
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance