i am thia.
i live in a little town a little south of sydney.
i try to photograph, live, love and laugh every single day of my existence.

Sunday 21 October 2012

Curiosities

| | 0 comments











Last night, I had the pleasure of going to one of my close friend's exhibition. It was held at a local private gallery and it was absolutely beautiful! Her artwork was so vibrant and so out of this world. To see her artwork in detail, have a look at her tumblr.

p.s. I have missed posting things.. and this blog will be quite for some time (until the 15th) as I am on exam mode! I apologise for being so inconsistent of late. I hope to do better soon!

xoxo

Thia

p.p.s. The girl on the first picture is the artist. She is beautiful isn't she?? I bought the Wooden print of a mosquito because I like bugs.. I want to go on a little expedition to collect bugs and butterflies and sit under a tree to sketch them. It would be quite a fun day me thinks!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Lovely Followers

Foxy Whiskers
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance