i am thia.
i live in a little town a little south of sydney.
i try to photograph, live, love and laugh every single day of my existence.

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Doctor Who

| | 0 comments
I am a huge fan of Doctor Who.. It's a recent thing though, for me anyway... I want to watch the serials however there is so many! So I am sticking with the newer version starting from the 9th Doctor. For now.. Sadly, I finished all the episodes in about 4 weeks (mainly due to being away in Indonesia). 

I don't know if you guys are a fan or not but it doesn't seem right not to show you this.. 

The obsession started with my brother and he infected me with the Doctor.. how IRONIC! infectious doctor! So, my brother went and got himself a sonic screwdriver!! It is so cool and it makes the same noise and everything.. I know it's a little nerdy.. 



On top of that, there is a Doctor Who Concert at the Sydney Opera House this December! I really want to go but I don't know if I should or not.. 

Anyways. That's a little something new about me.

xoxo
Thia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Lovely Followers

Foxy Whiskers
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance