i am thia.
i live in a little town a little south of sydney.
i try to photograph, live, love and laugh every single day of my existence.

Thursday 4 April 2013

scream

| | 0 comments
via
I am having one of those days.. I have a presentation due tomorrow.. My team mates haven't replied to me and I am feeling really cross/stressed/sleep deprived!

I promised my self a little bit of a break tomorrow. Right after my little presentation.. I will go to the gym and feel the exercise high I have been craving all week!

Also, I am bringing a blanket and sleeping on one of the uni bean bags!

I will follow this with a nice bubble bath when I get home and a little walk if I could fit it to get the most amazing almond croissant from down the road.

They say planning a vacation is just as fun as going on one.. well I guess planning a great day will turn a bad day around and now I just can't wait for tomorrow to come!

xoxo
Thia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Lovely Followers

Foxy Whiskers
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance