i am thia.
i live in a little town a little south of sydney.
i try to photograph, live, love and laugh every single day of my existence.

Saturday 16 March 2013

wake up cousin! we're going to the zoo!

| | 0 comments



The zoo is a magical place.. full of living wonders and really cute unbelievably fluffy animals! I started the day obsessing over koalas! I didn't go to the zoo exactly. It was actually called Simbio Wildlife Park. Which essentially is a zoo but smaller and you can touch most of the animals!

It was a nice family outing with my grandparents, mum, auntie and brother. If you're even in Australia and are visiting the Illawarra, I would recommend a visit to this magical land! it is full of alpacas, kangaroos, koalas, sheep, deers, ponies, alligators and my personal favourite the sleeping red panda. They are ever so adorable! I have a photo of them somewhere..

I still need to sort through all 390+ photos and videos that I took today. I ran out of space on my MacBook Air and my external hard drive is shot. C'est la vie.. I still had a pretty wonderful day nonetheless!

xoxo
Thia

p.s. look at the ridiculous hairdo of that kookaburra..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Lovely Followers

Foxy Whiskers
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance