i am thia.
i live in a little town a little south of sydney.
i try to photograph, live, love and laugh every single day of my existence.

Saturday 18 May 2013

MockAds

| | 0 comments

   

   

   



I just love spontaneous photo shoots and rush orders! A friend of mine is currently doing commerce at the University and she needed a few photos for an "Advertising Proposal" for her assignment and I was recruited to help with taking the photos! I was delighted as per usual. I just love fashion photography! I really think I learnt something today! I have so many exclamation marks in this paragraph I must be excited! 

The proposal was done for the brand "CUE" both my friend Ramona and I are in love with the brand so it was a perfect excuse for everyone to strut around in their best dresses! 

I hope you have enjoyed the little sneaky peek to the enchanting world I visit once every photoshoot! With that, I think its my cue to leave.. see what I did there? 

xoxo
Thia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Lovely Followers

Foxy Whiskers
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance