i am thia.
i live in a little town a little south of sydney.
i try to photograph, live, love and laugh every single day of my existence.

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Wallpaper Wednesday

| | 1 comments



It's wallpaper wednesday.. already??? Time has gone so quickly! I have had a pretty rough week. Had a major (hopefully will be minor) setback for uni due to my travel to Indonesia a couple of months back. I hope the coming days keep looking up as it has today! 

xoxo
Thia

p.s. these photos are from my adventures with Mister Matt down at his hometown by the sea. http://www.flickr.com/photos/talethief/8222518783/

1 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I love the last one with the cows... strangely it makes me feel nostalgic for trips I've taken into the countryside!

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete

My Lovely Followers

Foxy Whiskers
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance