i am thia.
i live in a little town a little south of sydney.
i try to photograph, live, love and laugh every single day of my existence.

Friday 9 November 2012

1 Year and 6 Months

| | 2 comments

Matt and I are celebrating (well not really.. we are too busy with exams and things) but we will be celebrating our one year and 6 months today! He is very very lovely and I was so surprised when he came by after his work which is one hour away to give me this lovely presents. I can't wait to make some chocolates! Hope you are all having a lovely day!

xoxo
Thia

2 comments:

  1. HOW SWEET!

    Damn he is good ;)

    Anything chocolate is a must! What a charming boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made the best hot chocolate with those chocolates! AHHH YUM! And the book is glorious will post some photos of finished products :D (they have chocolate burger... do i dare?)

      Delete

My Lovely Followers

Foxy Whiskers
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance