i am thia.
i live in a little town a little south of sydney.
i try to photograph, live, love and laugh every single day of my existence.

Saturday 19 January 2013

youtube?

| | 1 comments

If you're wondering where I have been.. I decided to try out other means of social media over the internet and get more focused into my photography. I have started a 365 photo challenge on my flickr (and I am failing miserably because work is taking over) and I have also started doing youtube!

I will be creating a beauty channel but I don't know what to call it... any suggestions? I've uploaded a few videos, mostly vlogs so I would keep this one as my everyday, random channel.

Come and see, subscribe, let me know if you have a channel and I shall come and visit :) 

xoxo
Thia

p.s. I'm still a bit shy in front of the camera.. its so different to being behind the camera! 

1 comments:

  1. Good work:) I'll subscribe to your youtube, also I am following your blog! Keep up the great work:)

    xoxo_Laila

    http://www.townhousepalette.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Lovely Followers

Foxy Whiskers
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance